2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[CLNT-102] Client History
Type of Report
This is a hybrid report requiring either services &/or program enrollments. It is run for a particular client.
The report provides a history of services provided and program enrollments for the client for the selected reporting period.
Running the Report
Who Can Run the Report
Anyone can run the report but results will be limited based on the user's access levels.
The Client History report is a client-based report and must be run from the client's profile screen.
- Report Output Format
- Web Page
Based on the parameters selected, the report returns
- Program Enrollments - active during the reporting period
- Services (either standalone or program connected) - provided during the reporting period