2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
The AGENCY DOCUMENTS section is a location where system administrators can upload and store documents that pertain to data sharing, such as user agreements and contracts. These files are not accessible to non-system administrators.
To upload or manage files from Agency Documents, click the Launchpad and navigate to MANAGE > SHARING, then scroll down to the AGENCY DOCUMENTS section.
To add a new document, click ADD A DOCUMENT.
This will take you to the UPLOAD A DOCUMENT page. Select the appropriate file from your device.
From the dropdown menu, select the appropriate document type. Selecting "Other" will prompt you to enter a name in the text box.
Click SAVE CHANGES.
The document is now accessible to system administrators through the AGENCY DOCUMENTS section.