The following changes will be implemented in the data analysis tool, effective 4/25/2022. There may be changes to this article until the release date.
- Client model permissions have been refactored to match Client Sharing Settings in Clarity. Permissions are inclusive of all additional agency access for each user. Report output may change for some embedded looker users depending on sharing settings. More information can be found in the Help Center article on Looker Data Security.
- A "Date Filter" dimension has been added in a new Filters view, this filter does not directly affect the query output. This filter can be used alongside the Date Filter Start/End Dimensions for developing advanced custom fields and dashboards. Please see the article here for more details.
- Updated descriptions for the Bed and Unit Inventory Bed Allocations fields to no longer refer to the Analysis Period filter.
- Updated the Category field in Agency Sites and Program Sites to display with the first letter capitalized.
- A Customizable Program Roster LookML dashboard that mimics the Clarity [GNRL-106] Program Roster report has been added. To customize this dashboard, copy the dashboard to a personal folder to add additional filters, Looks, or fields.
HMIS Performance Model
- The Homelessness Occurrences field has been reworked to use the same logic as the new SPM measures, which have greater accuracy than the retired measures.
- The Retired SPM measures will be removed in the near future.
- Added a new dimension and measure in the Enrollments view in the HMIS Performance model to calculate the number of days in housing in the project during the reporting period. The calculation uses the move in date for Permanent housing projects and the project start date for all other housing projects, except night by night shelters which are not included.
- Made updates In Outbound Recidivism to improve the accuracy of the measure "Percent Clients Appears Again".
Project Descriptor Model
Several updates in the project descriptor model refer to the Housing Inventory fields. These fields have been exposed and will enable users to confirm their configuration in the Clarity Inventory module. For more information about the new fields and sample Looks, please review the Inventory-Bed and Unit Inventory (BUI) Fields article.
- The Inventory - Buildings view has been added in the Project Descriptor Model. Several fields have been made available including ID, Name, Status, Description, Eligibility, Added Date, User, Last Updated, and Deleted.
- The Inventory - Units View has been added in the Project Descriptor Model. Several fields have been made available including ID, Name, Status, Description, Eligibility, Added Date, User, Last Updated, and Deleted.
- The Inventory - Unit Configurations view has been added in the Project Descriptor Model. Several fields have been made available including ID, Name, Status, Description, Eligibility, Added Date, User, Last Updated, and Deleted.
- Added Inventory Programs view to the project descriptor model to show programs attached to Buildings, Unit Configurations, and Units for the Housing Inventory functionality in Clarity
- Added Inventory Funding view to the project descriptor model to show the funding sources connected to the inventory Sites, Buildings, Unit Configurations, and Units.
- Added a measure for Total Bed Inventory in the Unit Configurations view in the Project Descriptor Model
- Added the Manage Units field in the programs view, and Persistent Management in the Referral Settings view in the Project Descriptor model. These fields are used to enable the unit queue and availability in the Inventory module.