2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
[STFF-105-AD] License Utilization
Report Purpose and Summary
This report provides system administrators with a listing of current Clarity Human Services license utilization by Access Role.
Running the Report
The report is found in the Administrator section of the Report Library.
Who Can Run the Report
System Administrators, and others with the appropriate access level, can run the report.
The following is required to run this report.
Report Output Format
Web Page, PDF, Excel
The tables for the report are returned as:
Additional Agency Access
At the end of the report, a table will be displayed, if applicable, showing those users that have "Additional Access" to an agency.
Drilldowns are not necessary for this report.