As part of the Funding Source update occurring in Clarity Human Services, we will be mapping Funding Source data. We recommend reviewing Funding Source Management System Administrator Checklist and Looker Guidance for more information about this update.
Funding Tab Funding Sources
All existing funding source records created from the MANAGE > FUNDING tab will remain and the system will populate all required fields for the new Funding Source screen as follows:
- Funding Record Name will be retained and mapped as a new picklist option for the field funding_source_non_federal as “[Agency Name] - [Funding Record Name].” Note: in training instances, this was mapped as “[Funding Record Name]” as a picklist value for the field funding_source_non_federal.
- Status will remain unchanged.
- Eligibility will be toggled off.
- If the funding source has a Fund Amount value, Direct Expense will be toggled on and the Fund Amount value will be filled in the Direct Expenses section. If the funding source is assigned in the Funding Source section of a service item, Direct Expense will be toggled on. Otherwise, Direct Expense will be toggled off.
- The Grant Identifier field will be populated with “N/A.”
- Start Date will be populated with the date the funding source record was created originally.
Program Funding Sources
All existing funding source records assigned to a program will be mapped to the Funding tab as follows:
- Fund Name: “Program Name - Funding Source Name.”
- Grant Identifier will be mapped to the Grant Identifier field.
- Start and End Dates will be mapped to Start and End Date fields.
- If the funding source has a Fund Amount value, Direct Expenses will be toggled on and the Fund Amount value will be filled in the Direct Expenses section. Otherwise, Direct Expenses will be toggled off.
- Funding source Status will be mapped to "Active" if the funding source dates are current and the associated program status is "Active." Funding source Status will be mapped to "Inactive" if the program funding source dates are expired, or if the associated program status for the funding source is "Inactive.