2024 Data Standards
News and Announcements
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
Clarity Human Services: Outreach
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Administrator Reports
- Agency Management Reports
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Client Reports
- Community and Referrals
- Data Quality Reports
- Housing Reports
- HUD and Federal Partner Reports
- Profile Screen Reports
- Program-Based Reports
- Service-Based Reports
- Pentaho Release Notes - Current Year
- Pentaho Release Notes - Previous Years
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Dashboards - New Features May 2020
This article describes the changes users will encounter following an upgrade to new dashboard features.
Overview of Changes
New User Interface
To begin a dashboard using the new features, select "Dashboard (beta)."
- Click "Edit Dashboard" to begin adding content
- New Looks can be created and added to the dashboard by clicking on "Add Tile"
- To add existing Looks, close the dashboard returning to the folder with the Looks
- Open the Look
- Using the , "Save to Dashboard"
- Navigate to the appropriate folder for the dashboard
- NOTE: Looks can now be added to dashboards from any folder or space
Looks added to dashboards will now display as a tile, with an offset shadow around the tile.
Moving and resizing the tiles
Converting from Legacy to Beta Dashboard Version
To temporarily convert a dashboard to the new Beta version, in the URL, change "dashboards" to "dashboards-next."
To permanently change a dashboard, from the dashboard gear , select "Upgrade to Dashboard (Beta)
The data analysis tool now has the capability to show more than a table when drilling through a data point.
When a visualization is available, there will be the option to "Drill Into..." beyond the "Explore" option which will display a data table.
The resulting drill overlay will display a visualization that best represents the underlying data. In addition to the visualization the user can:
- View the Table
- Explore from Here
- Download Results
Visualizations from a merged results query can now be saved to dashboards. Once the visualization is prepared, simply save to dashboard.