2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
Clarity Human Services: February 2020 Feature Updates
Bitfocus is excited to announce new feature updates for Clarity Human Services! These updates are summarized below.
- All Training Sites: February 19, 2020
- All Production Instances: March 4, 2020
Tooltip Guidance for Geolocation
When adding client location information using device location, the most accurate information is captured from a mobile device using GPS technology. Tooltip text now displays for the Current Location option alerting users to this.
Field Interactions and Addresses now Filterable under Location Tab
The LOCATION tab now displays Address and Field Interaction location types together, which can be filtered by Type and Status.
Interactive Location Results
When you click on a location in the LOCATION tab results, the map will zoom in on that location.
Location Tab Addresses Now Display Last Updated Staff
Location results listed in the LOCATION tab now display Last Updated Staff.
The following Help Center resources have been updated to reflect these changes:
- Location Tab Overview
- Entering Data for Geolocation Fields
- Entering Data for Geolocation-enabled Service Items