The following changes will be implemented in the data analysis tool, effective 6/21/2022. There may be changes to this article until the release date. This release date was changed from 6/20/2022 due to a holiday.
- Date Added for services has been updated to include Time added - as requested in User Voice.
- The "Total Days of Service" Measure has been updated to account for long term non -housing services that finish on the service end date, rather than the day before as housing services do.
- Some of the Lookml dashboards have been updated to improve functionality and remove fields associated with retired spm logic, specifically:
- Client Status - COC Average Days Homeless
- Street Outreach - Successful Exits - Also labeled Retired as this dashboard duplicates the Street Outreach with Field Interactions dashboard
- Street Outreach with Field Interactions - Successful Exits
HMIS Performance Model
- “Homeless System Re-Entry” Fields have been moved to a new view folder in the HMIS Performance model and a new filter-only field has been created to allow for control over which project types are included in the homeless system re-entry calculation.
- Descriptions for the “Bed and Unit Inventory Bed Allocations” fields have been updated to no longer refer to the Analysis Period filter.
- The description for "Inbound Recidivism - Count Clients Appeared Before" has been corrected and now reads "The number of clients who have previously exited from any program prior to the current enrollment"
Data Quality Model
- A Check for No Head of Household has been added to the "Relationship to HoH error" field in the Data Quality model. The "Relationship to head of household error" field will now flag households where no one in the household was marked as the head of household as "Missing HOH".
- Labels were added for categories 7, 8, and 9 of SSVF Services Provided field.This is the "Service Items - Type Provided" field in the Data Quality model. These labels represent “Extended Shallow Subsidy”, “Returning Home”, and “Rapid Resolution” service types.
- An additional check was added in the "SSVF Services Provided Error" and the "SSVF Financial Assistance Error" fields in the Data Quality model. These fields both now flag services for clients in SSVF programs where the services are not in categories that would be included in the SSVF export. SSVF program administrators can use this field to check that their services are set to the correct service type, and to remove or edit any services that would not be pulled into their export.
- The Data Quality Model check for HOPWA Services has been updated and now flags when services are recorded for HOPWA-funded programs but do not use the correct HOPWA service type.
- Project descriptor fields have been added in the programs section of the reservations model.