2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
3/28/2022 / 4/1/2022 Upgrade Release Notes
The following changes will be implemented in the data analysis tool, effective 3/28/2022. There may be changes to this article until the release date The Looker product will also be upgraded to version 22.2 on Friday, April 1, 2022.
- Looker will be upgraded to version 22.2 on Friday, 4/1/2022. Visit Looker's website for details.
- Remove 'Referrals- Enrollment Household- Household Move-in Date' fields from the CE and Client Models. This field was duplicative with Referrals > Referral Connected Enrollment > Referral Connected Enrollment Household Move-In.
- Update the sort on 'Assessment Score Tier' Dimension.
- Created "Is first enrollment per client (filter dependent)" in the enrollments view in the HMIS Performance, CE and Client Models.
- A new, consolidated dimension for the individual disability factors has been created in the entry screen section of the HMIS Performance model
- Modified the DQ Annual Assessments: Annual Assessment Status dimension to sort alphabetically.
- Refactored dependent join in Grand Total Error Count measure in the Data Quality model to improve performance.
- Refactored UserID in CSV Assessments to match Pentaho report