2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
2022 Data Services Change Log
- 01/25/2022 - Updated “Is Latest System Service” to filter out deleted data in the HMIS Performance model.
Updated labels and descriptions to match 2022 HUD Data Standards.
- 01/21/2022 - Temporarily increased Looker resources for analysts working on LSA.
- 01/13/2022 - Deleted filters updated to include replaced data (deleted = 0) in SPM views in HMIS Performance Model.
- 01/06/2022 - Updated the list of valid CoC codes according to latest documentation from HUD.
- 01/06/2022 - Temporarily increased Looker capacity by 150% to help with after holiday usage spike.