2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
Submit a Request
2/28/2022 Release Notes
The following changes will be implemented in the data analysis tool, effective 2/28/2022. There may be changes to this article until the release date
Data Analysis Important Note
We will be making the following updates to embedded data analysis:
- Embedded users will no longer have the ability to schedule looks and dashboards.
- Embedded users without "Data Analysis Save" will lose the option to save.
- Added Prior State and Zipcode fields in the Client Assessments View in HMIS Performance, CE and Client Models.
- The logic of ever_on_queue and referral_method dimensions has been updated to improve accuracy.
- Program CoC code added to the Programs View in the Services model.
CSV Export (BETA) Model
- Refactored ID and UserID in Services in the HUD CSV Export model to match HUDX-111 Export.
- Refactored LivingSituation, LOSUnderThreshold, and UserID in HUD CSV Export (BETA) model to match HUDX-111 Export.
- Refactored Event > EventsID, ReferralCaseManageAfter, and ProbSolDivRRResult in the HUD CSV Export (BETA) model to match HUDX-111 Export.
- Refactored Project CoC IDs, Geocode to match HUDX-111 Export.
- Refactored csv_assessment view to accurately reflect values and HUDX-111 Export.
Backend SQL Updates
Added the following fields to customer's database schemas.
|View Name||Column Name||Change||Data Type|