The following changes will be implemented in the data analysis tool, effective 11/12/2021. There may be changes to this article until the release date
- Refactored client_first_enrollment_by_type view to optimize performance.
- Education Level field exposed in the Client Assessments view.
- Fixed known issue regarding CE Event 17 ("Referral to Emergency Housing Voucher (EHV)").
- Exposed "Date Created" fields (date, month, week, time) for Current Living Situation.
- Education and Employment fields updated to show picklist options instead of numbers
Project Descriptor Model
- Corrected the field Screens > "User Creating" to "User Updating"
- New System Performance measures have been released. Update - these will be released 11/22/2021
- The old "Beta" SPM measures will be phased out by Winter 2022.
ACTION NEEDED: Please update any SPM content to use the new SPM fields released.
Data Quality Model
- Added field "Funding Source Incompatible With Project Type" in Data Quality model to allow checks for Funding Sources assigned to incompatible Project Types.
Enrollments Progression Model
The measure "Subsequent Enrollment Number of Days between Primary Exit and Subsequent Start" has been updated to "Subsequent Enrollment Average Number of Days between Primary Exit and Subsequent Start." The field name remains the same but the label and function have been updated from a count to an average.
This measure should continue to be used with both Primary Enrollment Enrollment ID and Subsequent Enrollment Enrollment ID to provide the most useful measure.
- Programs Table added to the Reservation Model - Exposed Name, ID and ProjectType