2022 Data Standards
Clarity Human Services: INVENTORY
News and Announcements
HUD and Federal Partner Resources
- Accessing Clarity Human Services
- Client Records and Households
- Program Enrollments
- Managing Client Data in Screens
- Entering Client Location Data
- Outreach For End Users
- Files, Notes, and Contacts
- Charts and Goals
- The Attendance Module
- Working with the Referrals Tab and Community Queues
- Recording and Managing Referrals in the Client Record
Data Integration and Migration
05/15/2020 - Release Notes
The following changes have been implemented in the Data Analysis Tool as of 05/15/2020:
Data Analysis Tool Refactoring
Extensive work has been done on the tool structure to improve efficiency and performance. These changes will not be apparent in the user interface of the model.
Client Notes have been separated into:
- Client Notes - Client Level
- Note entered for the client as a whole
- Client Notes - Enrollment Level
- Notes entered for a client's enrollment
"Client Notes Program" will be removed as enrollment-level notes will now be connected to enrollment information.
Saved Looks using this field or filter should be updated to either remove or use Programs Name.
Existing saved Looks with Client Notes dimensions will now refer to Client Notes - Client Level.
- Self-Quarantined - New dimension has been added