The following changes will be implemented in the data analysis tool, effective 3/12/2021. There may be changes to this article until the release date.
- Public Access - Improved the efficiency of this feature in the Client, HMIS Performance and Coordinated Entry models
- Access Descriptions - Where appropriate, added the following description to fields requiring elevated access: "Must have access to all agencies to view field"
- Enrollment Household filter - New filter which allows for determining client age of household members based on one of 3 choices
- Project Start - Default, the age at Project Start
- HUD Age - Age at Project Start or reporting starting date, whichever is later
- Current Age
- No changes are needed to saved Looks or Dashboards as the default is the age at Project Start
- Client Interactions - Improvements have been made to reduce runtime for fields in this view
- Client Last Interactions - Improvements have been made to reduce runtime for fields in this view
- Housing Move-in Week - Was previously found under "Retired" and has been moved to "Entry Screen" with the other variations on Housing Move-in Date
- Data Entry Timeliness, Enrollments - New dimension added
- Loosely based on HMIS Reporting Glossary's Q6 data quality check
- Average Timeliness of Data Entry, Enrollments - New measure added
- Loosely based on Q6 data quality check from the HMIS Reporting Glossary (see above link)
- Deleted, Referral Community Queues - Dimension was updated from a string field to yes/no
- Action Required: for saved Looks and Dashboards using this dimension as a filter will need to be updated
- Bed Allocations for Analysis Period, Bed and Unit Inventory - New view added with dimensions and measures adapted to the analysis period and Inventory availability dates
- Bed Allocations for Analysis Period, Bed and Unit Inventory Historical - New view added with dimensions and measures adapted to the analysis period and Inventory availability dates
- Program Autoexit Fields
- Autoexit (Yes/No) - Removed from the model
- Please use Autoexit Type in place of Autoexit (Yes/No)
- Action Required: Replace any reference to Autoexit (Yes/No) on saved Looks and Dashboards with Autoexit Type
System Performance Measures Update
Some of the System Performance Measures involve complex calculations. The SPMs have always been Beta versions and in a continuous improvement process. The Bitfocus Data Services team plans to release a tightened up set of measures in the upcoming months.
Bitfocus has a high level of confidence in the Pentaho version of the Measures. The Pentaho report should always be the authority when it comes to reporting to HUD.